July 4, 2007

PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT

Sometime last week I happened to stumble upon an interesting link to the Jung Typology Test I believe the last time I took this test was before entering graduate school so I decided to retest myself to see if my “type” has changed. Additionally I can’t think of a better way for potential suitors to get a good idea of who I really am, with the Callie façade set aside.

Just as before I am Type ESTP (Extraverted-Sensing-Thinking-Perceiving). According to the Keirsey Analysis that means that I am an “Artisan Promoter” and interestingly enough some of the public figures that I have always admired and been inspired by (Eva Peron, J.F.K., Donald Trump and Madonna) are also Artisan Promoters.

Snippets of my analysis: The Artisans called Promoters are not only concrete in speech and effective in achieving their goals; they are also enterprising and expressive in their social interactions and they have no hesitation at all in approaching strangers. Promoters make up approximately ten per cent of the general population, and if only one adjective could be used to describe them, "resourceful" would be an apt choice.

Life is never dull around Promoters. Witty, clever, and fun, Promoters live life with a theatrical flourish which makes even the most routine events seem exciting. Not that they waste much time on routine events. Promoters have a knack for knowing where the action is. They always seem to have tickets to the "hot" show or "big" game (or can get them when others can't), and they usually know the best restaurants, where the headwaiters are likely to call them by name.
To be sure, Promoters have a hearty appetite for the finer things of life, the best food, the best wine, expensive cars, and fashionable clothes. And they are extremely attentive to others and smooth in social circles, knowing many, many people by name, and knowing how to say just the right thing to most everyone they meet. None are as socially sophisticated as Promoters, none as suave and polished-and none such master manipulators of the people around them.

So if you find yourself with some free time take the test by clicking HERE it’s only 72 questions all Yes or No and should take less than 5 min! If you are a potential client (or even a suitor that I have seen before) feel free to Email Me with your results; I would love to read more in depth about your personality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has your type remained the same over time?

Mine has - since I was a teenager.

The Player said...

you are tagged